Ferguson Student Center currently has multiple spaces available for quiet study or virtual learning options. These spaces within The Ferg are available Monday-Friday from 7am-10pm, unless being utilized for an event, program, or in-person learning. Locations for these spaces include:
- 2nd Floor Quiet Study Space- next to Alabama Credit Union
- Capacity: 10
- ACU is adjacent, so patrons may hear some sound coming from the ACU location , so plan to use this space accordingly
- 2nd Floor Great Hall
- Capacity: 36
- Available Monday-Friday during building hours
- 3rd Floor Ferguson Ballroom
Virtual Learning Space Etiquette includes:
- Use available disinfecting wipes to clean work surface.
- Masks are required at all times.
- Students must wear earbuds or headphones while viewing/listening/streaming content.
- Adhere to social distancing requirements by only occupying the seats indicated as available.
- Do not rearrange furniture or designated configurations.
- When you leave, remember to take all items with you that you brought into the space
- Be flexible/prepared to move to a different room if the space transitions from a virtual learning space to a classroom for face-to-face learning (Specifically Ferg Ballroom)
- Be prepared to move if custodians, maintenance, or other building staff need to access the room.