Services Available in the Ferguson Student Center
Alabama Credit Union
- ACU Website
- Phone: 205-348-5944
- Monday: 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 9 a.m.–4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Crimson Copies is a convenience copy center dedicated to providing fast, friendly, and efficient service to all University of Alabama departments, faculty, staff, students and affiliated organizations.
- Crimson Copies Website
- Location: Suite 1815
- Phone: 205-348-6544
- Fax: 205-348-4430
- Monday–Friday 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- E-mail orders and questions to:
- Bama Cash is Accepted
Crimson Copies Services:
- Color Copies
- Coill Binding
- Kodak Picture Kiosk
- Wide Format Poster Printing
- Image Reduction and Enlargement
- Colored Paper, Cardstock, and Professional Resume Paper
Ferguson Mail Center
- Mail Center Website
- Location: The Ferguson Mail Center is located on the first floor of the Ferguson Center, across from the University Supply Store (SUPe Store) and next door to Starbucks.
Lost & Found Services
- If you believe you may have lost something in the Ferguson Student Center, you may check with the Information Desk at 205-348-6063.
Notary services are offered free of charge in the following locations:
- Ferguson Center Administration Office, Suite 3500
- Please call 205-348-7487 to set up an appointment.
- The Alabama Credit Union branch on the Second Floor offers notary services, if you are a current ALCU member.
The Supe Store
- Supe Store Website
- Location: First Floor of the Ferguson Center, across from Starbucks
- Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Fall Semester Saturdays: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Spring Semester Saturdays: 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
- Spring Semester Sundays: TBD
- Open for home football games-hours and locations vary.
- Please see Calendar for special hours and updates