Services Available in the Ferguson Student Center
Alabama Credit Union
- ACU Website
- Phone: (205) 348-5944
- Monday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Tuesday: 9:00 AM- 4:30 PM
- Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Thursday: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Crimson Copies is a convenience copy center dedicated to providing fast, friendly, and efficient service to all University of Alabama departments, faculty, staff, students and affiliated organizations.
- Crimson Copies Website
- Location: Suite 1815
- Phone: (205) 348-6544
- Fax: (205) 348-4430
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- E-mail orders and questions to:
- Bama Cash is Accepted
Crimson Copies Services:
- Color Copies
- Coill Binding
- Kodak Picture Kiosk
- Wide Format Poster Printing
- Image Reduction and Enlargement
- Colored Paper, Cardstock, and Professional Resume Paper
Ferguson Mail Center
- Mail Center Website
- Location: The Ferguson Mail Center is located on the first floor of the Ferguson Center, across from the University Supply Store (SUPe Store) and next door to Starbucks.
Lost & Found Services
- If you believe you may have lost something in the Ferguson Student Center, you may check with the Information Desk at 205-348-6063.
Notary services are offered free of charge in the following locations:
- Ferguson Center Administration Office, Suite 3500
- Please call (205) 348-7487 to set up an appointment.
- The Alabama Credit Union branch on the Second Floor offers notary services, if you are a current ALCU member.
The Supe Store
- Supe Store Website
- Location: First Floor of the Ferguson Center, across from Starbucks
- Monday – Friday: 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Fall Semester Saturdays: 10:00AM – 4:00PM
- Spring Semester Saturdays: 10:00AM-4:00PM
- Spring Semester Sundays: TBD
- Open for home football games-hours and locations vary.
- Please see Calendar for special hours and updates